SOLDSwift Kon-Tiki 625 (17 Reg)
Synonymous with impressive style and high standards. Swift Kon-Tiki 625 motorhome enjoys an enviable combination of comfort, practicality and design innovation.
STEP INTO MAXIMUM COMFORT
Carefully designed and cleverly detailed the spacious interiors provide the maximum in comfort and practicality. Whether you’re relaxing or entertaining the carefully chosen ‘Carabu’ soft furnishing scheme features SwiftShield, a stain resistant fabric that keeps its good looks. For added luxury, there is also a full leather option. To create the perfect ambience at night, the interior can be lit with overlocker lighting, dimmable spots and the feature lit kitchen splashback which all use energy efficient LEDs. New zonal control of the Alde heating lets you get the temperature just right. For luxury at bedtime, all fixed beds are fitted with the exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattress, containing lightweight yet sumptuously comfortable memory fibre technology.
STEP INTO FIVE STAR TRAVEL
Fully equipped, the Kon-tiki comes with a five star specification. The kitchen work surface is crowned with HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone, a non-porous, dirt-repellent surface and an exclusive Dometic CU600 oven has improved performance and noise reduction. The enhanced Swift Command control system features a new Thatcham Category 6 approved proactive tracker option to keep your investment safe.
• Fiat chassis cab • Black metallic cab and Black Edition graphics • Front bumper finished in body colour • LED daytime running lights • New Fiat Euro 6 150bhp, 2.3 litre engine • Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and mirror antenna for better reception • High-level instrument cluster with chrome trims • Bronze dashboard trim • Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage • Cab air-conditioning • Cruise control • Leather steering wheel and gear knob • Steering wheel controls • Driver and passenger airbags • Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds • Captains chairs with twin armrests and integrated headrest • Driver and passenger seats both with: - Swivels - Height and rake adjustment - Two armrests - Fully upholstered covers - Base surrounds • ABS brakes • EBD (electronic brake force distribution) • Immobiliser with rolling code • Variable power steering • Electric operated and tinted cab windows • Electrically adjusted and heated wing mirrors fitted with direction indicators • Headlamp height adjustment • Adjustable steering wheel position • Central cup holder with slot for full width tablet and wall pocket for smart phone with USB port for charging • 12V socket and USB socket • Dash mounted tablet holder Body and Exterior Equipment • European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations • Enhanced SMART Plus construction with full GRP bodyshell: - Strong, moisture proof ‘PURe’ Polyurethane timberless framed body shell with HD polystyrene insulation core - New Balanced panel 31mm sandwich side walls with GRP outer and inner skin - ‘Sandwich’ floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Styrofoam core - 36mm ‘sandwich’ construction hail resistant exterior GRP roof with high density (HD) polystyrene insulation core & GRP inner skin - Full height closed mould GRP rear panel • Fiat/AL-KO double floor, wide track chassis housing water tanks, plumbing, heating ducts and underfloor storage tray(s) • Low-line models with ‘Skyview’ panoramic opening roof-window. • High-line models with large A-Class style aluminium framed, gas strut assisted over-cab bed • Exterior access doors supported with gas struts for ease of operation • Pull-out underfloor pannier locker for water hose and electric cable reels • Stylish 16" alloy wheels • Seitz high specification entrance door with secure 2-point locking, window, integral flyscreen, door retainer, bin and step well light • Flush fitting aluminium-framed double glazed opening windows • Two opening windows in high-line overcab area • Two Midi-Heki skylights with flynet and adjustable blinds (one on single axle models) • LED exterior awning light (two on the twin axle models) • Compartment for two 13kg gas bottles with fitted Truma ‘Crash Sensor Mono’ butane/propane regulator and propane hose • Twin view colour reversing camera allowing use en-route* • Rear panel with high-level brake light • Full length recessed awning • Integrated longitudinal roof bars (load carrying cross bars and ladder optional) • Strong extruded aluminium skirts • Key fob operated remote central locking of cab doors and entrance door • BBQ point • External shower point • Spare wheel on under slung carrier (stored in garage in 635 & 679) • Heavy duty rear chassis members ready for optional towbar • Bike rack fixing rails fitted to the rear • Bike locking point fixed to rear cross member.
• ‘Carabu’ part SwiftShield soft furnishing scheme with scatter cushions and bolsters • ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain with contemporary colouring • Gloss finish locker doors with Hessian colour inlay and chrome handles • Chrome push-button locks on overhead locker doors • Ergonomically shaped rear travelling seats • Two-position front seating arrangement providing L-shape lounge or two forward facing travelling seats (635, 669 & 679) • Exclusive ‘Duvalay Duvalite’ fixed bed mattress with lightweight memory fibre technology - hypoallergenic, excellent pressure relief, dustmite resistant and 100% recyclable • Adjustable swivel-arm coffee table (except 649) • Black branded speakers • Moulded over-cab base with storage recesses in high-line models • Moulded over-cab storage lockers in low-line models • Swift Group ‘spaceframe’ locker construction • Removable aluminium ladder to the over-cab bed in high-line models • Lounge seat and bed tops with sprung support for easy access • Bed mattresses and lounge bench seat cushions supported by beech slats for extra comfort • Seat backrest ventilation boards Free-standing table with dedicated storage location • Travel lock for TV brackets where fitted • Domestic style mortice locks on washroom and wardrobe doors • Cassette flyscreens and pleated blinds on all windows • Luxury curtain tabards • Concertina action door flyscreen • Sectioned removable carpets for flexibility • French Oak effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino • Removable step well mat • Chrome entrance doorway grab-handle with LED lights • Smoke alarm • Carbon monoxide alarm
• Beige ‘Hessian’ effect kitchen cabinets • 190 litre Dometic 8-Series automatic energy selection fridge/freezer (110 litre in 649) • Built-in microwave oven with digital controls in stainless steel surround • Exclusive Dometic CU600 oven, designed for motorhome use with improved performance and noise reduction, separate grill and dual kitchen extractor fan • HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone solid kitchen work surface and stainless steel underslung sink • Removable drainer and food grade nylon chopping board nestle together for easy storage in dedicated location • Vector chrome kitchen mixer tap • Printed back-lit acrylic splash back • Pull-out storage baskets • Crockery storage tray with moulded pockets and retaining straps • Soft-close drawers for smooth operation
• Fully lined separate shower cubicle • Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water • Shower mat • Shower bi-fold door retained on track for improved access • Lower cupboard with built-in washbasin • Vector chrome finish brass vanity mixer tap • Etched mirror with lights • Overhead storage locker • Thetford C260 swivel cassette toilet with electric flush • Shower room radiator • Skylight with flyscreen
Heating and Plumbing
• Grade 3 classification (EN 1646-1) for heating and thermal insulation (for sub-zero ambient temperatures) • Winter Pack fitted as standard with fresh and waste water tank heater, waste pipe insulation and fridge vent covers • Alde dual fuel radiator central heating and water heating with daily programming, LCD control panel with 1kW, 2kW or 3kW settings • New Zonal control of Alde heating • En-route heating system utilising engine output to run radiators, providing cost free on road heating • 125 litre underfloor, insulated heated fresh water tank with level sensor • 100 litre heated waste water tank with level sensor • Large bore rigid waste pipes insulated for winter use • Pressurised fresh water system with self-priming pump • 12V exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
• Enhanced Swift Command control system with Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker (subject to annual subscription) - Swift Command intelligent power supply unit with LCD control panel; functions include vehicle/leisure battery selection, battery state meter, lighting and water pump circuit controls, internal & external temperature, internal humidity levels, 230V load limiter (settable between 5 Amps & 16 Amps), solar panel charging levels, heating controls and Bluetooth connection - Swift Command App allows many functions to be controlled/ monitored remotely • Two 100 Amp-hour (Dir 2006/66/EC) leisure batteries in underfloor compartment • Minimum of 9 mains 230V chrome sockets (including two in cab area and one in the garage where applicable) • Dedicated cupboard space for satellite de-coder with mains 230V and 12V sockets • Two TV stations, at least one suitable for 19" TV • Mains 230V supply via easy-access eye-level consumer unit to sockets, fridge, microwave oven, combi boiler and battery charger/transformer • 25 Amp charger/transformer for leisure batteries • Ultra low energy lighting system: - LED spotlights with downlighters - LED strip lighting over lockers - Adjustable LED cab reading lights - Lighting in underfloor storage trays - Low-level night lights - Dimmable interior lights • 120W solar panels • Status 570 TV aerial • Roof and cable preparation for satellite dish installation • 25 metre mains hook-up cable
Please enquire for warranty details